Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Day 36: Finishing up Angular

There was no post last Friday because I was off on vacation! Woot. But after not seeing code for 3 whole days, it became extremely difficult to look at code again. Especially a difficult and new topic like Angular.js. 

The worst part about taking my vacation is that I got sick and my brain is just unable to function at the rate that I usually go at. I really need to make sure I take care of my body better.

After working on more assignments on MEAN stack, I decided to start working on a personal project. I wanted to create an application where users can upload things that they want to sell. I especially want to target textbooks for students.

Will post up more later. Time to sleep so I can fight this sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment