Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day 54: Working on TrainerExpress

Today I started my ambitious day on working hardcore on my application.

I did not get nearly done as much as I wanted to. Honestly if I was doing a Rails application I would've completed all 7 of my objectives.

But after one day of working on this, I only ended up barely completing 1. Ouch... I kept running into little bugs and difficulties connecting the pieces together. Not to mention I am a little rusty on Angular, Express, and MongoDB.

The thing I had the most difficult with was rendering the partials properly.


I was constantly asking my classmates and instructors for help on fixing bugs. I probably asked more than I ever did on any other day during the bootcamp.

Since this is going to be on my personal portfolio, I really want to make sure it looks good and presentable to hiring managers and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment