Friday, July 11, 2014

Day 45: More Rails Applications

Today was simply more iteration on creating Rails application. This time we were to create the infamous "Wall" assignment.

I thought I was going to blaze through this assignment like I was doing with the previous assignments but this is taking much longer than I expected. It mostly took me a long time to figure out the logistics and what the steps were that I needed to take.


Here's just a quick glimpse of my workstation with my code, rendered view, terminal, and assignment.

These weeks have been going by really quick and I can't believe it's already Friday. Had an intense week of coding and will definitely do my best to relax this weekend so I can finish the Rails section strong!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking.
    Ruby on Rails Online Training India

    ReplyDelete